Due to an ever-increasing workload, we are looking for accomplished solicitors and barristers to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team. This is a chance to be part of something more than just a law firm – we passionately believe in helping the individual to access justice, through tech, free information, and top-quality legal advice.
- At least 2 years’ PQE in employment law, with no upper limit
- Previous claimant experience, although not necessarily claimant-only
- Deft negotiator
- Keen commercial awareness
- Experience drafting proceedings and conducting ET advocacy at least to PH level
- No following needed as we have an enviable client base.
- A mix of working from home and the office: negotiable to suit us both
- Full time or part-time, with flexible hours
- Opportunity to earn excellent remuneration for the right candidate
- Sick pay and pension contributions
- Regular social and team-building events
- Yoga, gym membership and other well-being programmes
We are a small but rapidly growing law firm, specialising in employment law for employees. We undertake cases across the employment law spectrum, from negotiating settlement agreements to conducting tribunals. We champion access to justice by freely sharing our legal knowledge online. This also results in increased web traffic via Google.
In the 5 years’ since inception, our website has had over 1M unique visitors, amounting to around 3.5% of all employees in the UK. In the last 4 years, we have doubled our revenue every year, allowing us to put even more free information online and to create free legal letter building and other practical tools for employees.
We take a progressive approach towards running our business, with a relaxed and mature working environment. Our lawyers have a large degree of freedom with regard to running their caseload and for the right candidate, we can accommodate a variety of working options.
Ready to apply?
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]