Senior Employment Solicitor
I have worked on numerous settlement agreements during my career and have been delighted to be able to assist so many of my clients in increasing the amount offered to them under a severance package.
About Samantha Jolliffe
I have worked in a variety of law firms for a wide range of clients, both employers and employees in contentious and non contentious matters since qualifying as a solicitor in 2009. This varied experience has given me the opportunity to really understand my clients and see employment situations from ‘both sides of the fence’ in order to anticipate how another party is likely to respond and what might motivate the other party to act more in my client’s interests. I have worked on numerous settlement agreements during my career and have been delighted to be able to assist so many of my clients in increasing the amount offered to them under a severance package.
Notable cases/Key achievements
- I have drafted settlement agreements for SME’s as well as multi-national employers and so have developed an in-depth understanding of these documents.
- I managed to negotiate a settlement agreement for a client which tripled the initial offer made by an employer, when she was unfairly dismissed.
- I have negotiated increased settlements for clients with many different types of employment claim, including constructive unfair dismissal claims, disability and sex discrimination claims and unfair dismissal claims on various grounds, including redundancy.
- In recent years I have worked as a Consultant Employment Solicitor in London and the Thames Valley, also writing various employment law articles and blogs for clients
- Charsley Harrison Solicitors: Employment Solicitor, 2009 – 2013
- Howard Kennedy Solicitors: Trainee, 2007 – 2009