Senior Associate Solicitor
While diligently striving for justice, I work hard to uphold the employment rights of all my employee clients. I have a track record in achieving excellent settlement packages.
Main areas of practice: Employment Law, Employment Tribunals, Settlement Agreement Negotiations, Tribunal Negotiations, Unfair/Constructive Dismissal
SRA ID: 319469
About Reena Sharma
During my 10 years as an employment solicitor, I have gained experience in advising both businesses and individuals on the full spectrum of employment issues, across many different sectors.
The experience I have gained whilst acting for employers has been invaluable as it has given me insight in respect of how employers think and the tactics they use when negotiating settlements and in defending employment claims. This has assisted me in achieving the best possible settlement or outcome when acting for employees.
I strive for justice and maintaining employment rights for all my employee clients and have a track record in achieving excellent settlement packages.
Leaving employment and/or dealing with difficult issues with employers can be the most difficult and stressful time for employees. I can take that stress away by dealing with the employer directly and getting you the settlement package you deserve.
Notable cases/Key achievements
- I achieved an award for a client of £118,000 in respect of her claims of unfair dismissal and disability discrimination.
- I successfully negotiated a settlement of £700,000 for a female Director of an investment bank in relation to claims of sex discrimination, equal pay and unfair dismissal following her redundancy.
- I acted on behalf of an employee of an electrical retail store in respect of her claims of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal in the alternative. I achieved a settlement of £35,000 shortly after lodging the claim.
- Monaco Solicitors Senior Associate Solicitor – September 2017 to date
- Morrisons Solicitors: Associate Solicitor – September 2015 to April 2017
- Colemans Ctts: Solicitor – February 2013 to August 2015
- Owen White Solicitors: Solicitor – October 2009 to November 2012
- McKeowns Solicitors: Solicitor – March 2008 to September 2009
- Weightmans Solicitors: Trainee Solicitor, September 2005 to September 2007