Senior Employment Solicitor
"Helping people understand and navigate employment law has always been very important to me. It's an area that affects everyone and I do my very best to explain it in a no-nonsense, non-legalistic way to ensure my clients fully understand their rights and can work with me to achieve the outcome they want."
About Dippalli Naik
I have specialised in employment law for over 14 years assisting employees and employers. I have worked in several private practice law firms, as well as in-house, and appreciate the need to provide clear and cost effective advice to achieve the best outcome possible. I particularly recognise the need to provide access to sound, no nonsense advice to employees who can often be overwhelmed by legalese and tricky employment procedures.
I pride myself on the ability to quickly create strong working relationships with my clients; doing so, builds trust and ensures effective communication between us from the start. At what is often a very scary and stressful time in their lives, I look to offer encouragement and support. Explaining the law and the options available in a user friendly manner is key, and something I always do, so that my clients can make the best informed decisions.
Settlements have always been a focus of mine in my years of practice and I have frequently settled cases before, during and after they have reached a Tribunal, all with high client satisfaction and positive feedback. Additionally, I have attended Mediations with my employee clients which has proven invaluable to them during a very tense and often hostile negotiation.
Any type of legal dispute is difficult but employment disputes can be particularly taxing because of the far reaching effects they can have on others as well as the client. My objective is always to support my clients through this period, to be their sounding board when needed and to reach a speedy solution which allows them to walk away with no regrets and a sense of achievement and closure.
Notable cases/Key achievements
- Mr M Harris v Academies Enterprise Trust and Others: UKEAT/0097/14/KN
- Mr C Hammond v The Abbey School: Acted in a complex multi-discrimination and dismissal case for an employee, also involving significant costs implications, which was eventually successfully settled without any costs risk to the satisfaction of the claimant
- Monaco Solicitors - March 2018 - Present
- Wildings Solicitors - Senior Employment Solicitor - January 2017 - January 2018
- Schofield & Associates - Senior Employment Solicitor - February 2016 - November 2016
- Qdos Legal Services Ltd - Senior Employment Solicitor and Team Leader - August 2012 - January 2016
- Sydney Mitchell LLP - Employment Solicitor August 2007 - June 2012
- Blakemores Solicitors - Employment Solicitor November 2004 - July 2007
What our clients say…
"Dippalli was a fantastic"
Dippalli Naik was a fantastic help to me at a very difficult time. Losing my job in this way after 27 years service was very distressing, but Dippalli helped me secure a settlement that certainly softened the blow! Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I cannot fault the service she provided. Thank you!
"Really helped me with my case"
Monaco Solicitors really helped me with my case, after the initial assessment and review they advised the course of actions and detailed steps. Going up against a big corporate company alone would have been hard but Monaco really helped me through the process to obtain what was the right outcome.