Are you an employment lawyer (solicitor or barrister) with a passion for innovation in access to justice?
Job Title: Associate and Senior Employment Solicitors or Barristers.
Location: London/Greater London or anywhere in the UK if remote
2-7 years PQE £60,000 – £90,000 OTE depending on experience
7 years + PQE £90,000 – £180,000 OTE depending on experience
Job Type Full-time, Part-time, Flexible working, Permanent, Employed, Remote, Office or Hybrid remote/office
Monaco Solicitors is an innovative and rapidly expanding London-based law firm with a national presence. We specialise in employment law for employees and negotiating settlement agreements and are also in the process of expanding our employment tribunal litigation work. Our rapid growth means we are looking to expand our Legal Team.
Our organisational culture is one that thrives on innovation and creativity, blended with fairness and openness. As such we operate as a meritocracy, with emphasis on equal opportunities, inclusion and diversity, where everyone’s ideas are valued.
We develop our own technology in-house, including Virtual Lawyer (“VL”), an award-winning tool that helps individuals write without prejudice letters and other documents. VL has received government funding from Innovate UK and the product is to feature on one of our University partners’ LLB courses.
We are also conducting joint research with a top international university into artificial intelligence and increasing access to justice with our pro bono work with legal advice-giving charities.
Due to an increasing workload, we are looking for accomplished Associate and Senior employment lawyers to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team. The work will involve advising clients on all aspects of employment law, negotiating settlements and conducting litigation. For less experienced lawyers, there will be lots of opportunities to work with senior members of our team.
- Associate lawyers: at least 2 years PQE in English employment law
- Senior lawyers: at least 7 years PQE in English employment law
- Employment law practice in a UK law firm
- Experience in negotiating and advising on the terms and effect of settlement agreements
- Experience in handling employment tribunal claims, including drafting proceedings
- Being ‘tech-savvy’ is not essential but would help. (Training in our CMS provided)
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Sick pay
- Pension contribution
- Gym membership
- Onsite yoga classes and other recreational facilities
- Social gatherings and a collaborative environment
Please email your C.V. highlighting notable cases and achievements and any work that you think is particularly relevant, to [email protected].
A covering letter should also be included briefly outlining what particularly attracted you to apply for this job and how your skills and experience make you a good fit.