Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
Job type: Permanent full time
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Location: Blended home & office working (Peckham Levels SE15
Start date: As soon as possible (Posted October 2021)
Growth is everything and we need somebody who can help improve performance across the board, to drive our 50% year on year revenue growth.
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a team of 4 channel specialist consultants, including: PPC, SEO, content writing and video.
We have hundreds of pages of content on our website with around 50,000 visitors per month, plus a fantastic library of video content on YouTube – we want you to continue to constantly increase and enhance our content.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, data-driven professional who can get things done and contribute meaningful insights throughout ideation, execution and post-campaign analysis.
You will need to be obsessive about conversion metrics and testing, combining creative brilliance with pinpoint execution. Every single point of interaction and communication throughout the consumer journey is an opportunity to optimise.
If you have the drive to succeed in a unique and innovative company, this role could be a great fit.
Duties will include:
- Regular reporting on performance metrics/ KPIs across the business (marketing-related)
- Planning & execution of monthly content strategy
- Planning & execution of CRO plan
- Working with designers to update visual assets
- Build out & optimise CRM campaigns
- Planning & execution of outreach plan
- Maximising SEO value with strategic media placements (collaborating with PR agency/ in-house personnel)
- Create & manage Facebook ad campaigns
- Creation of video content to enhance brand/user experience
- Present innovative ideas to senior stakeholders
- Planning & execution of social media output
This is an exciting opportunity to join Monaco Solicitors, a fast-moving, innovative and rapidly expanding law firm specialising in employment law for employees.
The company operates both as a traditional law firm and a pioneer in legal technology. With one eye firmly on the future, we are disrupting the way the law is accessed and consumed.
Our mission is to make employment law more accessible to employees who are being poorly treated at work. We do this by sharing our extensive knowledge and experience on our website and explaining complex legal terminology in plain English.
We are also at the forefront of developing online tools such as our award-winning Virtual Lawyer to help employees represent themselves. Virtual Lawyer has attracted both government funding (2020) and most recently (October 2021) has won the Law Society’s prestigious 2021 Award for Excellence in Technology and Innovation.
By these means, we are making justice accessible to all and you can be a part of that mission.
Our organisational culture is one that thrives on innovation and creativity, blended with fairness and openness. As such, we operate as a meritocracy, with emphasis on equal opportunities, inclusion and diversity, where everyone’s ideas are valued.
The Successful Candidate:
Although we are an established employment law firm, we operate with a startup mentality, which means we adapt quickly to change and implement decisions without delay. So the role would suit someone flexible and able to take the initiative in adapting to constantly evolving working practices.
As well as being highly organised and paying keen attention to detail, you will be able to work on your own initiative, prioritise your workload and adhere to deadlines, whilst also being a good team player with a positive, can-do attitude and a keen commercial awareness.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of in-house marketing experience in a UK office environment
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Skilled in SEO
- Track record of delivering profitable marketing campaigns
- Creation & presentation of clear, focused written reports
- Highly tech-literate
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in a UK startup or small company
- Experience of working in legal services
- Management experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Sick pay
- Pension contribution
- Office located in the heart of Peckham’s creative hub
- Proximity to many bars and restaurants
- Regular team socials
- Gym membership
- Onsite yoga classes and other recreational facilities
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people’s lives
- Career progression in a fast expanding company.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter to: Jenny Monaco: [email protected]